Published on : Jan 23, 2018
Albany, New York, January 23, 2018: Being the oldest consumed and brewed beverages in the word, the demand for beer is always at peak. Beer is used as an alcoholic luxury beverage consumed worldwide by a large population. Rise in the number of the population consuming beer and social recognition of beer being considered as a drink are some of the major growth drivers of the beer market. With a prime focus on the U.K. consumers and their attitudes towards beer has been analyzed and presented in a new report, which is titled as “Beer - UK - December 2017”. Market Research Hub (MRH) has freshly broadcasted this new study to its online repository, which offers comprehensive analysis and forecast on the future direction of the Beer market in U.K. A profiling of key companies operating in this sector is also offered to reader.
According to the study findings, strong growth expected in beer volumes in 2017 and values forge ahead in 2017.
The report begins with beer market overview and executive summary sharing key details with market-related data such as issues and insights, market size and forecast value and volume until the end of 2022, market segmentation, and market competitiveness. In addition, the report also offers a detailed competitive landscape, highlighting the launch activity and innovation; advertising and marketing activity of some of the leading players in the region.
Moreover, different types of beers and their placing in the market. It also provides an outline of the revenue generated from production of the all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers. For the benefit of the readers, it offers annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2017.
- As per consumer perspective, the report finds that 62% brits drink beer. For them, relaxing at home and pub drinks are top beer occasions. Analysts predict that a likely growth segment in the coming years is low- and non-alcoholic beers. While decidedly niche, high profile launches from Heineken and Budweiser over the past year are helping to raise its profile and sustain growth.
- The craft beer boom has reversed around 70 years of consolidation in the brewing industry and there is plenty of growth still to come. Due to this, almost half of beer drinkers want a certification for craft. Also, Craft’s ongoing growth now calls for greater structure.
- Two in five beer drinkers would prefer ‘schooners’ to pints. It could boost the appeal of on-trade.
- In terms of packaging type, Glass bottles remain the most popular packaging type. Also, online retailing provides an outlet for a competitive market.
- Due to the presence of various key players, the beer market seems highly competitive. AB InBev consolidating as it looks to further its leading position in terms of market share. Mixed fortunes for Heineken, Carlsberg hit by delistings; Ale and stout are key battlegrounds for craft brands.
Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1476652
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com