Published on : Jan 05, 2018
Albany, New York, January 5, 2018: With surge in incidences of identity thefts and data breaches, consumers and businesses are becoming more concerned about protecting their data while processing transactions. This has compelled the consumers to install mobile security app on their mobile devices. Rapid development in technology is responsible for evolution of mobile applications into a global phenomenon. Market Research Hub (MRH) has freshly publicized a new study, titled “Consumer Mobile Security App Market- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2026” to its massive repository, which highlights multiple aspects of consumer mobile security app to cover the global market comprehensively. First of all, factors influencing the dynamic growth of the global consumer mobile security app market have been addressed. In addition, drivers, restraints, trends and growth opportunities have been disclosed to create a broader perspective on the subjective nuances of the global consumer mobile security app market.
Major Highlights from the Study
- In today's life mobile apps playing an important role in simplifying the daily tasks. Consumers should be aware of the fact that their smartphones and tablets are visible to a range of threats that can hamper the operation of these devices, render them useless, and even damage the consumer lifestyle by hacking through their private data. A majority of consumer mobile security app developers around the world are anticipated to focus on dissolving loopholes caused by cloud technologies, which make security breach easier for hackers. Looking to its wide demand, analysts anticipate global consumer mobile security app market to expand robustly at a CAGR of 16.2%, reaching a valuation of nearly US$ 12.9 Bn by the end of the forecast period, 2017-2026.
- The market has been further analyzed on the basis of type and operating system supported by these apps. Types of consumer mobile security apps are integrated and standalone. While standalone apps continue to face compatibility issues and installation complexities, customers will continue to opt for devices incorporated with mobile security applications. This has also increased the partnerships between app developers and smartphone makers. The integrated app segment is expected to represent the highest revenue growth, accounting for a value of nearly US$ 3,000 Mn by the end of 2026. Based on the operating system, the android segment is expected to generate significant revenues, recording a value of over US$ 2,000 Mn by the end of 2026.
- In 2017 and beyond, North America will continue to be familiar as the largest market for consumer mobile security app in the world. Tech-savvy consumers in countries such as U.S. and Canada are factoring growing sales of consumer mobile security apps in North America.
- In order to ensure robust security, manufacturers are developing consumer mobile security apps in line with the Mobile Application Security Verification Standard (MASV), which is increasingly used by the software developers and architects to ensure the consistency and completeness of the test results.
- The research further outlines key players that are anticipated to remain active in the expansion of the global consumer mobile security app market through 2026. Leading market players operating in the market include Sophos, Symantec, TrendMicro, VMWare Airwatch, Norton, McAfee, AT&T, TrustGo, ZoneAlarm and Webroot.
Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1450160
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com