Published on : Nov 15, 2017
Albany, New York, November 15, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) recently added a new research report on Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging, 2017 in its research repository. The global electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging market is considered as unorganized and fragmented because most of the manufacturers produce ESD packaging products on a huge product scale on the basis of likeness with other products such as polybags and bubble bags. Due to stiff competition among the key manufacturers, they are enrooting towards mergers and acquisition for the growth of the market share. As per the report study, the global market for ESD packaging is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, 2017-2027. The increasing demand in the electronic and electrical industry will boost the growth of the ESD packaging market at a healthy pace over the said period.
On the other hand, usage of metallic powder in electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging leads to corrosion while coming in contact with water, which further leads to damage of the components and devices stored in it. This is another restraint for the growth of the ESD packaging market globally.
Global Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging Market: Report Overview
The research report delivers forecast analysis of the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging Market worldwide. The report also include macroeconomic indicators along with the overview on the global consumption module market for Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging. The report includes the annual estimations and these forecast estimations are carried out for a period of five years from 2017-2022. The research report focuses on the current issues faced by end users and also presents the opportunities for electrostatic discharge packaging market producers.
Global Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging Market: Segmental Analysis
The global market for electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging is segmented by product, by application, by materials and addictive, by end user, and by region. The report presents comprehensive projections of the various segments –
- By product into Bags Films Boxes & Containers, Trays, Totes/IBC, Tapes & Labels Clamshell, Shrink, Racks, Foams and Others.
- By application into Drugs, Electrical & Electronic Component, Screens, Therapeutic Equipment, Semi-Conductors, Printed Circuits Boards (PCB), Other Components, Equipment, Explosive Powder Diagnosis Equipment, Other Equipment, and Others.
- By materials and addictive into Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), , Glycerol Esters, Conductive & Dissipative Polymers, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polycarbonate (PC), Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Polyamide (PA), Carbon Nanotube, Ethylene Bis Stearamide, Polyethylene (PE), Ethoxylated Amines, Polypropylene (PP), Carbon Black, Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN), Other Metal, Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Tin, Others, Additive, Lauric Diethanolamide and Others.
- By end user into Healthcare, Defense & Military, Automobile, Electrical & Electronics, Aerospace, and Others.
- By regions into North America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Global Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Packaging Market: Competitive Landscape
The major players in the global market for electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging include Botron Company Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group, International Plastics Inc., NEFAB Group ,DS Smith Plc, GWP Group Limited, Sealed Air Corporation, Pregis Corporation, Protective Packaging Corporation, Achilles Corporation, Desco Industries Inc., Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH, Kiva Container, Teknis Limited, Elcom (UK) Ltd., Summit Container, Corporation, Delphon Industries, LLC, Pure-Stat Engineered Technologies, Inc., and Dou Yee Enterprises (S) Pte Ltd.
Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1363984
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org