Colombian Defense Industry Observations & Growth Projections during the Period until 2023


Published on : Aug 24, 2018

Albany, New York, August 24, 2018: Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new research study titled “Future of the Colombian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023”, to its broad online database. The primary aim of this assessment is to enlighten the readers with a detailed analysis focusing on both historic and forecast defense industry values, as well as factors swaying demand. In addition, the challenges experienced by industry participants is also studied through this intelligent research report.

According to the analysis, the Colombian defense industry is studied based on its market size forecasts for the next five years. A variety of factors influencing demand along with key market trends are carefully examined for the benefit of the readers. Furthermore, budget allocation as well as key challenges & insights into procurement schedules framed within the country are presented. Also, a breakdown of the defense budget considering capital expenditure and revenue expenditure is also part of this report.

As the report proceeds, knowledge about both import and export dynamics can be acquired. This portion highlights the prevalent trends in the nation’s imports and exports over the last five years. Later, the market opportunities focusing on the top five defense investment opportunities for the upcoming 10 years is included. As per recent statistics, the Colombian defense industry is anticipated to register stable growth over the next five years as a result of both internal and external security threats. The revenue share is expected to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018. 

Throughout the historic period, Colombia distributed an average of 4.6% of its overall defense budget to capital expenditure; the remaining 95.4% was allocated for revenue expenses. It is vital to note that, the share of capital expenditure is likely to decrease to an average of 3.3% of the nation’s defense budget during the forecast period. The remaining 96.7% is likely to get allocated for revenue expenditure or operating expenditure.  The later section discusses the competitive landscape as well as strategic insights related to the Colombian defense industry. Readers can grasp an overview of key players merged with perceptions such as strategic initiatives, key alliances and a brief financial analysis. Furthermore, a detailed profiling of all the prime domestic and foreign defense manufacturers is presented by delivering information such as products and recent contract wins. This report functions as a resourceful medium for new investors who are planning to establish themselves in the Colombian defense industry.

Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1881999

About Market Research Hub

Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.

MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients

 

Research Assistance

For Enquiries, Call :

+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free

Email : sales@marketresearchhub.com

Back To Top