Published on : Nov 29, 2017
Albany, New York, November 29, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new report in its repository titled “In-flight Entertainment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2022.” The report forecast a comprehensive in-depth analysis and insights that are backed by a various range of data and vital statistics. According to the report, the global in-flight entertainment market is predicted to receive eminence in both growing and developed region, while North America leads with its superior regional attractiveness.
Additionally, it endeavors to regulate the influence of suppliers, buyers, substitutes, competitors and new entrants, on the in-flight entertainment market. Also, the growing amount for enhancing old aircraft systems and the significant increase in the air traffic could be expected well for the growth of the market.
Factor Governing the Global In-Flight Entertainment Market
The international market for in-flight entertainment is projected to grow its revenue in the coming years owing to conclusive factor which includes furtherance of in-flight connectivity technologies and increase in the total calculation of global air passengers. The in-flight entertainment market will depend on the initiation of the sponsored onboard application of personal electronic devices which is backed by government stringent. Due to reducing impact of restraints such as privacy of data and issues regarding security, and high cost of installation and deployment costs of connectivity, the market can rebound during the period of assessment.
Global In-flight Entertainment Market: Segmentation
The worldwide market for in-flight entertainment is segmented by fit, component, and application. The report also deals with the detailed prognosis of the various market.
- On the basis of component, the global in-flight entertainment market will be divided into in-flight support services, entertainment hardware, communication system and connectivity system.
- Among all the components, in-flight entertainment hardware is estimated to hold a value share of 53.5% by 2022 end.
- Based on fit, the global in-flight entertainment market will be divided into retrofit and line fit.
- On the basis of application, the market can be bifurcated into video system, network connectivity, in-flight games and audio system.
- Based on region, the market is predicted to be categorized into North America as a dominating region among all the regional segments. Among all the regional markets, Europe can depict downfall during the forecast period. Additionally, Latin America, Japan as well as Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) are estimated to rise in the near future.
Global In-flight Entertainment Market: Key Players
Some of the key players functioning in the global in-flight entertainment market includes Rockwell Collins, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., FDS Avionics Corp, ViaSat, Inc., Zodiac Aerospace, Thales Group, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Global Eagle Entertainment, and Gogo LLC. Moreover, the report also present the competitive background and current development in order to help the competitors in formulating policies for gaining significant growth in the in-flight entertainment market across the world.
Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=141341
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com