Published on : Dec 28, 2017
Albany, New York, December 28, 2017: According to a recent market study, which has been broadcasted to the wide repository of Market Research Hub (MRH), the growing production of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) has led to an increase in demand for polycaprolactone worldwide. With the growing demand for thermal polyurethane in various end-use industries such as packaging, construction, automotive and medical industry, demand for polycaprolactone is projected to remain high in the coming years as well. The research study is titled “Polycaprolactone Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2026” which offers in-depth insights on the crucial aspects of the global polycaprolactone market and provides information on the factors fuelling the market growth, competitive landscape, important segments and growth patterns.
According to this recent analysis, the global polycaprolactone market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 9.5% between 2017 and 2026, for the market to touch a revenue valuation of US$ 300 Mn by the end of 2026.
This 170-pages study begins with a brief overview of the polycaprolactone market with a prime focus on regions such as Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, North America, Latin America, Japan and the Middle East and Africa. The market overview section of the report showcases the market dynamics and trends such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities that influence the current nature and future status of this market. It also includes details of the competitive scenario of the market by briefing profiles of key vendors functioning in the global market for polycaprolactone and their progress so far. For a clear understanding, the market has been briefly analyzed on the basis of following segments, such as form type and application type.
Key Insights from the Study
- Polycaprolactone (PCL) is a biodegradable polymer that is suitable for applications requiring years of stability, thermoplastic polyurethane is one of them. Attributed to high degree of resistance to grease and oil, polycaprolactone is chiefly preferred over the other biodegradable polymers, such as polyhydroxyalkanoates and polylactide.
- Polycaprolactone is also continued to witness significant demand in the construction industry. As the need for sound barriers arise in the commercial industry, manufacturers are progressively opting for rigid polyurethane foams during the construction course.
- Approval from FDA to use polycaprolactone in specific applications including sutures and drug delivery is expected to impact growth of the global market positively. As the need for wound dressing, surgical drapes, general purpose tubing, injection-molded devices and hospital bedding arises, demand for polyurethane continues to remain high in the healthcare industry.
- Due to the growing need for resistance against extreme temperature in an electronic component, manufacturers are mainly opting for polyurethane that is produced with the polycaprolactone polymer.
- With the growing need for manufacturing various products, demand for polycaprolactone pellets form continues to increase. Based on product type, the pellet segment is projected to generate significant revenue, recording more than US$ 40 Mn by 2017-end.
The research study further profiles key players operating in the global polycaprolactone market are Perstorp Holdings A.B., Shenzhen Polymtek Biomaterial, Durect Corporation, Corbion, Daicel Corporation, BASF SE, Shenzen Esun, Polysciences, Inc., and Haihang Industries Co., Ltd.
Request a Sample with TOC in a PDF format : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1430792
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org