5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast
5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast, a Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, offers analysis of the growth opportunities in the mobile 5G market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers in five different regions. The report includes the following sections:
At year-end 2025 there will be 2.7 billion 5G mobile subscriptions worldwide. This will be equivalent to 26.3% of total global mobile subscriptions. Asia-Pacific will account for the largest share of worldwide mobile 5G connections with 63% at end-2025, followed by Europe, North America, Africa & Middle East and Latin America. LATAM is the only region where mobile commercial 5G services are not available yet. We do not expect this situation to change in 2020.
- Executive Summary / Key Analysis
- Global Overview: this section provides a general analysis of mobile 5G adoption and revenue trends globally in 2019-2025, looking at the main growth drivers for the period.
- Regional trends: five regional profiles are presented - North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa & the Middle East and Latin America - providing 2019-2025 mobile 5G adoption forecasts, growth drivers and the revenue opportunity. This section also covers key regional mobile 5G developments including commercialization plans, spectrum allocations and use cases.
- At year-end 2025 there will be 2.7 billion 5G mobile subscriptions worldwide. This will be equivalent to 26.3% of total global mobile subscriptions
- In 2025, North America will be the region where 5G technology makes its biggest contribution to the regions mobile service revenue, while Europe and APAC will rank second and third, respectively.
Reasons to Buy
- 5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast examines mobile 5G market adoption and revenue growth trends, providing 2019-2025 global and regional subscription and revenue forecasts.
- The report analyses the state of the 5G market, the current trends, drivers and market dynamics leading to 5G service launches and expansion in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and Latin America.
- This analysis is useful for telecom executives to evaluate their position vis--vis the major growth opportunities in 5G and make informed decisions about strategic investments, value propositions and 5G growth strategies.
List of Exhibits
Executive Summary/Key Summary
Section 1: Global Overview
Mobile 5G revenue evolution
Mobile 5G subscription evolution
Section 2:Regional Trends
Mobile 5G in in in North America
Mobile 5G in Asia-Pacific
Mobile 5G in Europe
Mobile 5G in Africa and Middle East
Mobile 5G in Latin America
List of Figures
EXHIBIT 1: MOBILE 5G SERVICE REVENUE SHARE OF TOTAL MOBILE SERVICE REVENUE IN EACH REGION, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 2: GLOBAL MOBILE 5G SUBSCRIPTIONS BY REGION, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 3: GLOBAL MOBILE 5G PENETRATION OF POPULATION BY REGION, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 4: MOBILE 5G FORECASTS - NA, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 5: MOBILE 5G FORECASTS - APAC, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 6: MOBILE 5G FORECASTS - EUROPE, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 7: MOBILE 5G FORECASTS - AME, 2019-2025
EXHIBIT 8: MOBILE 5G FORECASTS - LATAM, 2019-2025
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com