AI in Aerospace and Defense-Thematic Research
AI is still in its infancy, despite the R&D effort that has been expended on it over the years, and in a decades time todays state of the art will seem rudimentary and simplistic. Therefore, when looking at potential winners in this theme, it is as important to gauge their ability to innovate over the long-term as it is to evaluate the current state of their AI offerings. Leading the way with the development of AI technologies are the US and China, who are also the two biggest military spenders. The former can count on its global technology giants, including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook and IBM. Their strength is derived from a combination of factors, including access to huge datasets, essential for training AI systems, and significant amounts of computing power. Over the next few years, these US-headquartered companies will face increasing competition from Chinas tech powerhouses, including Baidu and Alibaba.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem -
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Seven key AI technologies
Aerospace and defense trends
IMPACT OF AI ON AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE
Industry use cases
Military use cases
Aerospace and defense service companies
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org