Australia General Insurance-Key trends and Opportunities to 2025
GlobalDatas ' Australia General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Australian general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Australian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, retail and commercial split and market share by line of business, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Australian general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- Australian insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Australian general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Australian general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Australia -
- It provides historical values for the Australian general insurance segment for the reports 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Australia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian general insurance segment, and each sub-segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 7 Key Lines of Business - Trend and Market Share
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 8 Distribution Overview
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 11 Insurtech
Chapter 12 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 13 Appendix
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com