Bargain Hunters-Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Consumer Behavior
This report is part of the GlobalData COVID-19 Impact on Consumer Behavior series, which tracks how the pandemic and many factors have impacted consumer behavior and purchase decisions.
This report identifies key motivations that are driving consumers towards tighter budgets during the coronavirus pandemic, and is offering recommendations for brands to target Bargain Hunters.
- Rising cases of unemployment and decline in job vacancies globally have created this emerging group, who are forced to suddenly tighten their budgets.
- Consumer brands, retailers, and foodservice providers have put price and promotion strategies in place during the crisis to target Bargain Hunters.
- Rising commitments to private label with functionality has been a central focus for brands as Bargain Hunters search for lower priced products.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
1.Consumer Behavior Impact: Bargain Hunting Behavior
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com