Belgium Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas 'Belgium Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Belgian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and investments during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Belgian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Belgian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Belgian insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Belgian life insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Belgian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Belgium -
- It provides historical values for the Belgian life insurance segment for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Belgian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Belgium.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Belgium and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Belgian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Insurers
Life Insurance Market Share
Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com