Big Data in Defense-Thematic Research
"Big Data in Defense - Thematic Research", represents a significant future market in defense, which will create significant value as well as contrubuting to the advancement of other technologies including AI and Autonomous Vehicles.
Big data is the new oil, capable of generating significant value if used in the right way. This statement is perfectly applicable to defense. Todays warfare is powered by data. It is produced in abundance by intelligence and surveillance devices and processed instantly by centralized systems.
The challenge for armed forces is not collecting data - unlike oil, data is not scarce, nor is it difficult to extract - but deriving actionable insight from the wealth of information that they accumulate on a daily basis. Militaries must develop the ability to analyze and create actionable information from big data. This will remain to be a problem even once storage and hardware issues have been addressed. This is where big data technologies come in, with their ability to handle extremely large, diverse data sets that, when analyzed, can reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.
Big data already has gained significant traction within defense, but the major problem for states so far has been developing the ability to utlize this data, creating actionable information as well as the ability to anlyse the information is a major hurdle for the users of Big Data to overcome.
Big data will be essential in the development of other new technologies, and itself has significant applicatons accross defense for both defense vendors as well as millitary operators.
- Big Data will significantly increase in market share in the next 10 years with both technology and defense companies gaining contracts.
- Technology companies have a significant lead in this field, and the implimentation of Big Data will require significant collaboration with companies in the private sector.
- Big data has the potential to provide millitary actors with significantly more technical capabilities, but only if it is correctly utilized
- The main trends in Big Data over the next 12 to 34 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into three categories: Defense Trends, Data Trends and Technology .
- The report included an in-depth industry analysis of big data and key use cases highlights how defense primes, millitaries and governments have started to gather and utilize big data.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine potential investment companies based on trend analysis and market projections.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the technology and the market surrounding the technology, as well as how other technologies are likely to benefit from CV.
- Increase your understanding of how big data is being collected and the barriers that primes as well as states face in utilizing that data
Our Thematic Research Methology
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com