Brexits Impact on Global Tech - Thematic Research
Brexit - the term used to refer to the UKs planned departure from the European Union (EU) - is one of the most important and controversial political stories of recent times. Technology companies worldwide need to reformulate their strategies and progress action plans in preparation for Brexit. The rejection by Members of Parliament (MPs) of British prime minister Theresa Mays Brexit deal has left the technology industry staring at a No Deal scenario, with potentially severe impacts on the ability of tech companies to service contracts with customers and worries over falling investment and failing competitiveness because of the ongoing political and economic uncertainty.
The report highlights five key areas as challenges that must be overcome to mitigate the impact of Brexit on the tech sector, including: securing the continued free flow of data; ensuring continued access to talent; enabling the frictionless movement of tech products and services across borders; providing alignment on rules covering digital services; and retaining access to EU funding streams.
It lists out the major milestones in the journey towards Brexit, and provides an easy-to-follow parliamentary roadmap showing how the Brexit issue is likely to develop over the coming months.
- This report summarizes five Brexit scenarios and the corresponding outlook for six tech sectors: hardware, software, internet, TV, telecoms operators and space.
- It is based on interviews with specialists on key issues in each sector.
Reasons to buy
- This report evaluates a range of possible outcomes to Brexit, all of them largely dependent on political twists and turns.
- It identifies the winners and losers from Brexit from across the global tech sector.
- It includes analysis of how Brexit will impact six tech sectors (hardware, software and services, internet, TV broadcasters, telecoms operators and space companies) and assess the impact on people, politics, economics and business of likely Brexit scenarios.
WINNERS AND LOSERS
The big global tech players have the footprint to weather the storm
The biggest loser will be UK Plc
BREXIT OUTCOME ANALYSIS
SECTOR PREDICTIONS FOR BREXIT SCENARIOS
Software and services
BREXIT IMPACT ANALYSIS
Current State: Macroeconomic concerns
Current State: Regulatory concerns
Hard Brexit situation: Macroeconomic concerns
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com