Bulgaria-FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Bulgaria - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand and an analysis of industry leading companies.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense market with forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Bulgarian defense market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to procurement, Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and others expenditure.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Bulgarias overall defense budget for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 is US$1.1 billion. Since, the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 Bulgaria has been a strong Western ally, joining NATO, the EU, and the UN.
- In order to fulfill its international commitments and counter the growing threat of Russia, Bulgaria has been steadily increasing its defense spending.
- Between FY2016 and FY2024, the total defense budget will rise from US$0.6 billion to US$1.6 billion, which is an increase of 145%.
- Currently the acquisition budget accounts for 29.6% of total defense spending, which equates to US$326 million in FY2020. This is a significant amount for Bulgaria to spend on the procurement and development of defense platforms.
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
2.1. Military Doctrine and Strategy
2.2. Budgeting Process
2.3. Procurement Policy and Process
3. Security Environment
4. Defense Market
4.1. Current Budget
4.2. Budgeted Procurements
4.3. Forecasted Procurements
4.4. Import Market Dynamics
4.5. Export Market Dynamics
4.6. Entry Strategy
5. Standing Fleet
5.1. Selected Land Platforms
5.2. Selected Air Platforms
5.3. Selected Maritime Platforms
6. Business Environment
7. About this report
7.2. Summary Methodology
8.1. About GlobalData
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com