Cigars and Cigarillos in Denmark, 2018
"Cigars and Cigarillos in Denmark, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2027.
Denmark has long been an established market for cigar products despite consumption being in almost continuous decline until very recently. Small cigars and cigarillos is the largest sector within the market, with noticeable strengthening in its profile since 2007. Cigar production grew following ST's purchase of Imperial Tobacco Canada's cigar business from BAT.
- Cigars and cigarillos accounted for just 2% of volumes in the Danish tobacco market in 2017
- The Danish cigar and cigarillo market has declined after its' brief revival to a new low of 62.3 million pieces
- Denmark is a major exporter of cigars and cigarillos, with export levels actually being above production levels due to re-exports
- The clear leader of cigar and cigarillo market is the Scandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark (STG).
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2007 & 2017
Tobacco products market, tons 2007-2017f
Market size and structure
Cigars & cigarillos consumption, pieces, 2007-2017f
Per capita consumption, pieces per year, 2007-2017f
Cigars & cigarillos: market segmentation, 2007-2017f
Small cigars/cigarillos, total & per capita consumption, 2007-2017f
Cheroots, total & per capita consumption, 2007-2017f
Large cigars, total & per capita consumption, 2007-2017f
Production and trade
Production & manufacturers' sales of cigars, cheroots & cigarillos, 2006-2016
Imports, tons, 2005-2015
Imports by country of origin, top countries, %, 2015
Imports of cigars & cigarillos, volume, %, 2005-2015
Imports of cigars & cigarillos, 000, 2005-2015
Exports, tons, 2005-2015
Cigars & cigarillos: export orientation, 2006-2016
Exports by country of destination, top countries, %, 2015
Exports of cigars & cigarillos, volume, tons, 2007-2015
Exports of cigars & cigarillos, 000, 2007-2015
Taxation and retail prices
EU: Cigars & cigarillos, tax incidence comparison, 2017
Retail price list, main brands, 2017
Manufacturers and brands
Cigars & cigarillos: manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2000-2016
STG Denmark: brand shares, volume, %, 2007-2016
Small cigars & cigarillos: manufacturer/importer shares, %, 2010-2016
Cigars and cigarillos: brand shares, volume, %, 2007-2010 & 2013-2016
Cheroots: manufacturer shares, %, 2010-2016
Large cigars: manufacturer shares volume, %, 2010-2016
The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence by gender, %, 2006-2016
Daily smokers by age group, regular & occasional, % 2013
Smoking prevalence by region, %, 2006, 2011 & 2013
Heath warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Cigars & cigarillos consumption, million pieces, 2017- 2027
Market forecasts, 2017-2027
Per capita consumption, pieces per year, 2017-2027
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org