Commerzbank: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Commerzbank is an international commercial bank that provides a range of financial products and services to private customers, small and mid-sized companies, and large and multinational corporate clients. The bank provides retail banking, direct banking, real estate and asset management, and wealth management services.
It operates through a network of 1,200 branch offices for private and business customers and 43 advisory centers for wealth management customers in Germany. The bank also operates through seven subsidiaries, 35 representative offices, and 23 operational foreign branches in 53 countries. The banks operations are spanned across Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
This report provides insights into Commerzbank's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Commerzbank leverages technologies such as AI and machine learning, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, and blockchain in order to realize its digital transformation strategies.
- In 2016, it founded digital agency Neugelb Studios to develop new digital products from customers perspectives, making IT applications more user- and employee-friendly.
- GlobalData estimates Commerzbanks annual ICT spend at $696m for 2020.
- Commerzbank has ICT contracts with various vendors, including Atos, Software AG, and Infosys.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Commerzbank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Technology Centers and Innovation Programs
Partner and Investment Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com