Cyprus In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Cyprus provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Cyprus through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Cyprus through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Cyprus through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Cyprus through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Cyprus, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Cyprus's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Cyprus in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Cyprus perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Cyprus perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Cyprus perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (October 2019 - September 2020)
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on Cypruss economy
1.4.2. Government measures
1.4.3. Impact on the economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.4. Key policies
3.4.2. Foreign and defense policies
3.5.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.2. Structure and policies
5.2.1. Demographic composition
5.2.4. Social welfare
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.2. Structure and policies
6.2.1. Research and development
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Cyprus - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Cyprus
Figure 2: Cyprus - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Cyprus - Key Political Figure
Figure 4: Cyprus - Distribution of Seats by Political Parties, 2019
Figure 5: Cyprus - Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: Cyprus - GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 2015-2024f
Figure 7: Cyprus - Sector-specific GDP (%), 2019
Figure 8: Cyprus - Agricultural Output (EUR Million/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 9: Cyprus - Industrial Output (EUR Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 10: Cyprus - Services Output (EUR Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 11: Cyprus - Balance of Trade Position (US$ Billion), 2015-2019
Figure 12: Cyprus - Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation, 2015-2024f
Figure 13: Cyprus - Unemployment Rate (%), 2015-2021f
Figure 14: Cyprus - Major Religions (%), 2011
Figure 15: Cyprus - Expenditure on Healthcare (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2012-2018
Figure 16: Cyprus - Government Expenditure on Education (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2010-2016
Figure 17: Cyprus - Internet Users (Millions/%), 2015-2019
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com