Employee Benefits in Greece 2021
Greece has one of the most developed and comprehensive welfare systems in the world. The Greek government provides various social insurance and assistance schemes including insurance cover for the elderly, disability, sickness, unemployment, and survivors pension schemes. However, social assistance schemes are not provided to elderly people and repatriated citizens, who receive other public welfare services. Greek private employers also offer various benefits to employees including mobile phone benefits, gift vouchers, and stock options.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Greece, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Greece, detailed information about the private benefits in Greece, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Greece.
- IKA-ETAM is the main institution that governs and supervises social security-related issues, including enrolment and claims settlement.
- Labor Employment Office (OAED) administers issues related to benefits provided to employees including pensions, sickness, maternity, unemployment, and family care.
- Private benefits facilitated by employers are regulated and supervised on the basis of benefits
- Pillar II comprises the occupational pension funds, which may be given in the form of group pension insurance or pension fund
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Greece
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, long-term care benefits, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Greece
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Greece.
- Assess Greeces employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Greece.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Greeces employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN GREECE
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.6 Workmens Compensation Insurance
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Family Benefits
6.8.2 Long-Term Care Benefits
6.8.3 Minimum Resources
6.8.4 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.5 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical and Health Benefits
7.5 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
7.6 Other benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Greece - Country Statistics
Table 3: Greece - Child Benefits 2021
Table 4: Greece - Public Holidays 2021
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com