Employee Benefits in the UK 2020
The UK has one of the most comprehensive and well-established welfare systems in the world. It is predominantly controlled by the social security system. Welfare benefits in the country are disbursed under various schemes, such as cash benefits, healthcare, education, housing and personal social services. Cash benefits are classified into three subgroups: national insurance; means-tested; and non-contributory benefits.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in UK, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in UK, detailed information about the private benefits in UK, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in UK.
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
- A persons national insurance contribution is determined based on their income.
- An insured person who is unemployed or unable to work and whose benefits have been exhausted is entitled to credited contribution.
- In the UK, private benefit plans are voluntary in nature, excluding work injury, maternity benefits and redundancy pay.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in UK -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in UK
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in UK.
- Assess UK's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in UK.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing UK's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN THE UK
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death Benefits
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.6 Workers Compensation
6.6.4 Payment Options
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Family Benefits
6.8.2 Minimum Resources Benefits
6.8.3 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.4 Long-term Care Benefits
6.8.5 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical Benefits
7.5 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Employee Benefit Definitions
Table 2: The UK - Country Statistics
Table 3: The UK National Insurance (NI) Contributions Thresholds
Table 4: The UK - Class 1 NI Contribution Rates for Employee
Table 5: The UK - NI Contributions for Employers
Table 6: The UK Workers Compensation - Payment of Constant Attendance Allowance
Table 7: The UK Maternity and Paternity Benefits - Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, 2019 - 2020
Table 8: The UK Unemployment Benefit - Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance
Table 9: The UK Unemployment Benefit - Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
Table 10: The UK Leave - Fixed National and Public Holidays 2020
Table 11: The UK Number of DB Schemes
List of Figures
Figure 1: United Kingdom - Main Institutions of Social Security System
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org