Enterprise IT Security: Technology & Market Trends
Enterprise IT Security" a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise IT security market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise IT security technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalDatas view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2023, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises investment priorities in the enterprise IT security segment.
The Global Outlook Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Enterprise IT security market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from IT security.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the IT security market, factors driving growth in the IT security market, and inhibitors to the IT security market growth.
- Vendor landscape : a brief overview of the key enterprise IT security vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for IT security vendors.
Reasons to buy
- The report helps understand the enterprise IT security market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise IT security segment.
- The report provides an assessment of IT security vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise IT security market.
- The report provides insight into revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise IT security market from 2018 to 2023, spanning four technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalDatas in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise IT security segment and its sub categories.
List of exhibits
Report scope and Executive summary
Introduction: Report scope and market taxonomy
Section 1: The global enterprise security market
Market opportunity forecast, by type
Market opportunity forecast, by region
Market opportunity forecast, by vertical
Market opportunity forecast, by size band
Section 2: Market Trends, Driver, & Inhibitors
Current trends in enterprise security market
Driving forces behind enterprise security growth
Inhibitors to enterprise security growth
Section 3: Enterprise IT Security Investment Priorities
Section 4: Vendor Landscape
Brief overview of the top three vendors
Section 5: Recommendations
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Report scope
Exhibit 2: IT Security - global market opportunity forecast, 2018 - 2023
Exhibit 3: IT Security - global market opportunity forecast by type, 2018 - 2023
Exhibit 4: IT Security - global market opportunity growth forecast by type, 2019 - 2023
Exhibit 5: IT Security - global market opportunity forecast by region, 2018 -2023
Exhibit 6: IT Security - global market opportunity growth forecast by region, 2019 -2023
Exhibit 7: IT Security - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, 2018 -2023
Exhibit 8: IT Security - global market opportunity growth forecast by vertical market, 2019-2023
Exhibit 9: IT Security - global market opportunity forecast by size band, 2018 -2023
Exhibit 10: Current trends in enterprise security market
Exhibit 11: Types of internet security threats
Exhibit 12: How ransomware works
Exhibit 13: Threat intelligence - Vendor consolidation
Exhibit 14: Blockchain real world use cases
Exhibit 15: Blockchain-based Identity Management
Exhibit 16: Biometrics use across sectors
Exhibit 17: How DevSecOps is changing business applications
Exhibit 18: AI & ML in Cybersecurity - Recent Developments
Exhibit 19: Automated threat response - New developments
Exhibit 20: Driving forces behind enterprise security growth
Exhibit 21: Workplace mobility security - New developments
Exhibit 22: Data Privacy Laws (2018-2021)
Exhibit 23: Cloud-based Security Architecture
Exhibit 24: Inhibitors to the enterprise security market
Exhibit 25: Cybersecurity Skill Shortage - Government Initiatives
Exhibit 26: Enterprise Security investment priorities
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com