Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: HDFC Bank
Incorporated in 1994, HDFC Bank offers a range of banking services, including retail, commercial, and investment banking as well as treasury services. The companys products include deposits; card products; loans; insurance for life, health, and non-life risks; and investment solutions such as mutual funds, bonds, equities and derivatives.
HDFC also provides services including cash management, corporate finance advice, customized banking solutions, project and structured finance, trade financing, foreign exchange, and payment and settlement services. The bank serves individual customers, non-resident Indians, SMEs, the government, the agriculture sector, and financial institutions and trusts. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank has overseas branches in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and the UAE and representative offices in the UAE and Kenya.
This report provides insight into HDFC Bank's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
- HDFC is betting big on AI. The bank already utilizes it for processes such as risk management, portfolio management, marketing, hiring, and employee onboarding. The company also uses AI-enabled chatbots to enable personalized customer interactions.
- HDFC Bank launched its Go Digital initiative in 2014 to advance its digital banking agenda, drive digital transactions, and improve the customer experience.
- HDFC Bank partnered with Cisco to upgrade its back-end infrastructure with the latters network solutions and support its overall digital transformation. HDFCs data center, built on Cisco Unified Computing Systems, leverages the performance of Cisco Nexus data center switches to reduce both costs and complexity via analytics, automation, and energy management.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about HDFC Bank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnerships & Investments Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org