Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series-Medtronic plc
Medtronic Plc (Medtronic), founded in the year 1949, is a medical technology, solutions and services company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices and solutions for the treatment of heart failure; heart valve disorders; diseases of the coronary artery; aortic; peripheral vascular; venous renal and neurological diseases; spine and musculoskeletal disorders; and diseases of the ear, nose and throat
The report provides information and insights into Medtronic plc, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, innovation centers, accelerator programs, network map, in-house launches, and other industry innovation programs
- Detailed overview of Medtronic plc's technology centers and innovation programs and financial highlights.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Medtronic Plc technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnership strategies of Medtronic Plc.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs & Innovation Centers
Investments & Acquisitions
Partner, Investor, & Acquisition Network Map
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com