Estonias Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Estonias Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Estonian Defense budget will amount to US$0.7 billion in FY2020, reaching an all-time high in terms of the spending level. This currently equates to 2.2% of Estonian GDP. Several factors lie behind the growth of military expenditures over the past five years, this is primarily due to the threat of Russian expansion evidenced by the conflict in Ukraine and the Crimean annexation.Further to this, Estonia is willing to demonstrate its commitment to national and international security to its allies (primarily within NATO) and that the Armed Forces are ready and willing to uphold the principle of collective security. As such, despite the COVID-19 crisis, Estonia is forecasted to gradually increase defense spending.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Estonian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The growth of Estonian military expenditure is based on protecting Estonia and its close allies from the threat of Russian expansionist policies. Estonia remains strongly committed to keep spending 2% of GDP on defense as outlined within the NATO charter. Due to the small size of the defense budget Estonia is focusing on acquiring more affordable platforms such as missiles and armored vehicles; subsequently the Army is set to receive the lions share of the acquisition budget.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Estonian defense budget: detailed analysis of Estonia's FY2020 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of the US' military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Estonian military regulation. - Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Estonia are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Estonian defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Estonia defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Estonia market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Estonia defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Estonia government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Military Doctrine and Strategy
Procurement Policy and Process
Primary Threat Perception
Political and Strategic Alliances
Current Acquisition Programs
Import and Export Market Dynamics
Market Entry Strategy
Main Defense Companies
BAE Systems PLC
About this report
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com