Extraction Technology - Thematic Research
Among the diverse range of activities performed in the oil and gas industry, extraction technologies deal with one of the most important on-field activities - bringing hydrocarbons up to the surface for further processing and distribution. Extraction technologies encompass multiple stages of operations, including boring, circulation, casing, well completion, production, and lastly, well abandonment. The growing demand for energy worldwide and continued reliance on oil and gas is boosting the market for extraction technologies.
- The report analyses the impact of extraction technology as a theme on the oil & gas industry.
- The report discusses how oil and gas industry is benefiting from advancements in drilling technologies that is enabling hydrocarbon production from previously inaccessible reserves
- The report analyses how oil and gas companies are continuously developing extraction technologies to optimize production
- The report further shows how improvements in extraction technologies are translating into greater economic returns for countries and market participants.
Reasons to buy
- To understand the major trends in the global oil and gas extracting technology industry.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the development of extraction technologies across different regions around the world
- the report explores the value chain for extraction technologies within the oil and gas industry
- It highlights some of the key companies in the extraction technology theme.
Upstream companies 3
Oil field services companies 3
Oil & gas sector trends 4
Technology trends 6
Macroeconomic trends 8
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 9
Extraction technologies in the Americas 9
Outlook for extraction technologies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa 10
Outlook for extraction technologies in Asia-Pacific 11
Mergers and acquisitions 13
VALUE CHAIN 15
Oil and gas producers 15
Oil field service providers 16
Upstream companies 17
Oil field services companies 18
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 19
ABOUT GLOBALDATA 20
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org