FinTrack: January 2020
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
- Amazon offers Alexa voice payments for fuel purchases
- Stable provides insurance against commodity price volatility
- Nationwide launches mortgage API sandbox
- Julius Baer launches digital assets service
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Grab launches numberless Mastercard
Amazon offers Alexa voice payments for fuel purchases
CRIF targets fraud in the UK pet insurance industry
Stable provides insurance against commodity price volatility
Bewica offers comprehensive and digital cyber cover
Nationwide launches mortgage API sandbox
Fronted helps renters finance their deposits
Muse launches financial management app for businesses
Citi launches robo-advisor in the US
Julius Baer launches digital assets service
Standard Chartered reveals ESG Select
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com