FinTrack: July 2019
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Morgan Stanley launches sustainable investment tool
- Tally launches gold-backed digital currency app
- Zurich launches LiveWell app to complement life insurance
- Facebook to launch WhatsApp Pay in India
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to:
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Facebook to launch WhatsApp Pay in India
VibePay prepares launch of P2P payments app
Zurich launches LiveWell app to complement life insurance
Blockchain-enabled insurance to protect low-income farmers
Aviva policy covers gambling and social media addiction
bunq customers can pay and split transactions with Siri
ING introduces branches that make you feel at home
Tally launches gold-backed digital currency app
Betterment launches high-yield savings account
Smart Money launches robo-advisor for women
Morgan Stanley launches sustainable investment tool
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com