Global Impact on Consumer Spending in FMCG-COVID-19 Consumer Survey Insights-Week 1
This report is part of the GlobalData COVID-19 Consumer Insight series, which tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It analyses consumer spending habits by category, geography, and demographic during week 1 of GlobalData's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Consumer Survey.
Security and familiarity, time and money constraints, and health and wellbeing are the biggest influences on consumer spending and are all being heavily and separately shaped by COVID-19. Brands and manufacturers will need to consider affordability and value in their propositions and categories, but also work out where there are opportunities for premiumization linked to new consumer behaviors.
- Consumers globally are buying premium products in the personal hygiene, healthcare, toiletries, and household categories.
- Dairy products remain essential staples.
- Affordability is pivotal for savory snacks.
- Prepared meals are losing appeal as home cooking gathers steam.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes in consumer spending in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Global Impact on Consumer Spending in FMCG
Spending Habits Overview
Cash vs Card
About the Survey
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org