Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report", a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea Bissau today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Guinea-Bissau is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% over 2020-2025, with growth in revenues from mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 18.1% over 2020-2025, supported by projected rise in mobile Internet subscriptions, growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over 2020-2025 supported by improving broadband adoption in the country on the back of improving fixed network infrastructure.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea-Bissau.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenue will reach $51.9 million by 2025 led by growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU.
- 2G will be the leading mobile technology in 2020. 4G subscriptions will grow at a fastest CAGR of 18.6% supported by the ongoing 4G coverage expansion by operators like Orange Guinea-Bissau.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea-Bissaus telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea-Bissaus mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea-Bissaus telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org