High Intensity Warfare (HIW)/High Intensity Conflict (HIC)-Thematic Research
High Intensity Warfare (HIW) or High Intensity Conflict (HIC) refers to state vs state conflict with a modern, peer adversary - as envisioned during the Cold War period. This demands complex, full-spectrum capabilities. Since the end of the Cold War, Western Militaries have been mostly engaged in low-intensity asymmetric warfare which has required a significantly different force posture than is needed to counter a peer adversary.
Aspects such as Air Dominance have been taken for granted, and capabilities such as heavy armor and Electronic Warfare have been allowed to stagnate. The renewed prospect of state-based warfare means many militaries are looking to recapitalize and upgrade their war fighting assets.
As opposed to Low Intensity Warfare which is typically fought through small-unit engagements, high intensity warfare is primarily fought through engagements of larger units (typically manoeuver units) and sees the deployment of the latest technology that armies can field. As the name implies, the tempo of operations is greater, and the concentration of forces and firepower is also substantially greater.
The engagement through larger units is a consequence of the need to concentrate capability and firepower in order to generate the greatest lethality and power possible, as well as the need to maximize the ability to provide over-watch and cover to friendly units. The symbiotic nature of different unit and platform types is evident here, as the heightened tempo of operations strains co-ordination and rapidly exposes weaknesses.
Demand for High Intensity Warfare (HIW) related products will be driven by increasing global tensions adn austeritys, and the potential for state, rogue state and even non-state actors to engage in resource-motivated conflict.
There will be a significant spending push in High Intensity Warfare (HIW) related technologies - including major land system programs and upgrade programs.
Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- High intensity warfare requires the entire spectrum of military products across every domain within the defense realm.
- High intensity warfare is particularly characterized by the fact that all of these products are used, as well as the fact that there is particular emphasis on heavier units, such as tracked maneuverer formations and heavier strategic assets.
- This report looks at key products used in high intensity warfare.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
Reasons to Buy
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org