IoT in Logistics: Technologies and Usage Cases - Smart logistics for smarter supply chain
"IoT in Logistics: Technologies and Usage Cases", a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
- Overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (logistic) pertinent to its technology (Internet of Things) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of growth drivers that affecting the technology growth.
- Key industry players and their products as well as solutions.
Reasons to buy
- It helps the reader to understand the internet of thing (IoT) market landscape in the logistics industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalDatas in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the IoT segment and its sub categories.
1 In a nutshell 3
2 Background: business challenges 4
3 IoT technologies and opportunities 7
3.1 Real-time fleet management 7
3.2 Predictive maintenance 7
3.3 Warehouse management 8
4 Logistics usage cases 9
4.1 NB-IoT technology for DHL supply chain 9
4.2 Digital transformation of the Port of Rotterdam 10
4.3 Leveraging digital solutions to transform cargo handling operation of Cargotec 10
5 Market size and forecast 11
5.1 Logistics IoT connections 11
5.2 Logistics IoT devices revenue snapshot 12
5.3 Logistics IoT software and services revenue snapshot 13
6 Key market drivers and inhibitors 15
6.1 Key market drivers 15
6.2 Key inhibitors 17
7 Vendor landscape 19
7.1 MiX Telematics specialized IoT solutions 19
7.2 Kores M2M solutions for logistics control 20
7.3 AT&Ts IoT industry solutions 20
7.4 Logistics-specific IoT solution vendors 20
8 Future outlook 22
8.1 Assimilation of IoT and big data in logistics can change the game 22
9 Appendix 23
9.1 Definitions 23
9.2 Further reading 24
9.3 Contact the authors 25
9.4 Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Table 1: IoT connections in logistics - global forecast by type of connectivity, millions (m) 11
Table 2: Logistics - global IoT devices revenue forecasts, US$ million 12
Table 3: IoT software and services in logistics - global forecast by region, US$ million 13
Table 4: Vendors supplying IoT solutions within the logistics industry 21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key highlights in the logistics sector 3
Figure 2: Challenges faced by logistics in delivering IoT projects 6
Figure 3: Use cases frequency in the logistics industry 9
Figure 4: Logistics - Number of global connections by type of connectivity, millions (m) 11
Figure 5: Logistics - global IoT devices revenue forecasts, US$ million 12
Figure 6: IoT software and services in logistics - market breakdown by region 13
Figure 7: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the IoT adoption in the logistics market 15
Figure 8: Key investment areas of future infrastructure amongst logistics organizations 19
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org