IT Services Contracts - Quarterly Review Q2 2019
GlobalDatas IT Services Contracts - Quarterly Review Q2 2019 report provides detailed analysis of the IT services contracts announced in 2018, in terms of their total contract value (TCV), annual contract value (ACV), contract value band, primary IT service type, geographic region, vertical market, and primary vendor. It also provides a summary of the top 10 contracts announced over the course of the year and the key contracts expiring in the next year.
- The report brings together GlobalDatas research and analysis expertise to support ICT vendors in identifying the trends dominating the IT services contract announced across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and other regions.
Reasons to buy
This IT services contracts review report provides an insights into IT contracts in the technology industry across the world in Q2 2019, including -
- A global snapshot of IT service contracts trends across different segments, geographies, and verticals in the technology sector.
- Information about key IT services vendor impacting the IT service market.
- Detailed insights related to key contracts that are expiring in the coming year.
- Understand the key factors that are driving the IT service market landscape.
Contract Review - Quarterly comparison
Contract analysis - Contract value bands
Contract analysis - Primary IT service types
Contract analysis - Geographic regions
Contract analysis - Vertical markets
Contract analysis - Vendors
Top ten contract summary - Q2 2019
Contracts expiring in the next four quarters
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org