Key Trends in Business Travel
Business travel is an extremely important part of the travel space today, as even though business travel comprises only a small percentage of total trips compared to leisure and VFR, business travelers have a higher spending power and travel more often, making them a valuable traveler type to attract. After a period of growth of business travel in all aspects, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused, and will potentially continue to cause, business travel to completely slow down. The potential impact of COVID-19 will affect many companies, airlines, hotels, travel intermediaries such as travel management companies, and could be devastating due to the complete lack of travel, and need to travel in 2020 and beyond.
- GlobalDatas Tourism Insights Report "Key Trends in Business Travel", looks at the key trends & issues within the business travel space, as well as the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- It also offers an insight into key destinations, traveler groups, and into the strategies of the leading companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the key players in the business travel space.
- Look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, issues and chellenges facing business travel
Overview of Business Travel
Business Travel Overview
Key Market Trends in Business Travel
COVID-19 Impact on Business Travel
What has happened in the business travel sector since COVID-19?
Business Traveler Types
Characteristics of Business Travelers
Health-Conscious Business Traveler
Airlines & Hotels
Main Business Travel Destinations
Upcoming Business Travel Destination: Dubai
Challenges & Opportunities
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org