Kuwait Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Kuwait Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kuwait today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Kuwait will reach US$4.3 billion by 2024, primarily driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will account for a 59.4% share of total telecoms revenue in 2024, driven by rising mobile data consumption, boosted by 5G launch and data-centric mobile plans from telecom operators. Fixed broadband will also register a significant revenue growth at a CAGR of 24.0% over 2019-2024, driven by projected growth in fiber broadband subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Kuwait.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulations, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom services revenue in Kuwait will increase at a CAGR of 12.4% over 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 88.6% of the total telecom services revenue in 2024.
- All MNOs (Zain Kuwait, Ooredoo Kuwait, and STC Kuwait) launched their commercial 5G fixed-wireless access (FWA) and 5G mobile broadband services in 2019 and are continuously expanding their network reach.
- Zain Kuwait led Kuwaits mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2019, followed by Ooredoo Kuwait and STC Kuwait.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Kuwaits telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kuwaits mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Kuwaits telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kuwait.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Market share overview
Competitive landscape and company snapshots (contd)
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com