LNG Production - Thematic Research
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) provides a means to transport natural gas via LNG carriers allowing access to markets where the notion of building gas pipelines would not be feasible, or commercially unviable. The overall rise in demand for clean energy sources and the relatively competitive prices of natural gas have led to a rise in global LNG trade over the past few years. As the global markets continue to rely on oil and gas for a major share of their energy requirements, the demand for LNG will continue to grow for the foreseeable future.
- The report analyses the impact of LNG production as a theme on the oil & gas industry.
- The report discusses how oil and gas industry is gearing up to profit from the booming global LNG demand with considerable investments in LNG liquefaction terminals.
- The report analyses how oil and gas companies are giving emphasis on increasing their natural gas assets to harness the growing opportunities in LNG.
- The report further shows how LNG capacity additions have the potential to garner greater economic returns for countries and market participants.
Reasons to buy
- To understand the major trends in the global LNG production in the oil and gas industry.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the developments happening in major gas producing markets around the world to boost LNG production capacity
- The report explores the value chain for LNG within the oil and gas industry
- It highlights some of the key companies in the LNG theme.
LNG producers 3
LNG regasification firms 4
Equipment & Service Providers 4
Oil & gas sector trends 5
Technology trends 6
Macroeconomic trends 8
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 9
LNG Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Region 9
Planned LNG Liquefaction Capacity Expansion in the US 10
Russia Targets Asian LNG Markets 11
Qatar Expanding its LNG Capacity to Retain Top Spot 11
Growing Commoditization of LNG 11
Timeline of Global LNG production 12
Merger and Acquisition Activities 13
VALUE CHAIN 16
LNG Production Companies 18
Equipment and Services Companies 19
LNG regasification firms 20
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 21
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com