Mauritius Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas 'Mauritius Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Mauritian insurance industry.
GlobalDatas 'Mauritius Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mauritian insurance industry and the competitive landscape of the Mauritian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Mauritian economy and demographics and the competitive landscape of the Mauritian insurance industry.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Mauritian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Mauritian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Mauritius -
- It provides historical values for the Mauritian insurance industry for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Mauritian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023 and detailed competitive landscape of the insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mauritian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mauritian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
Policies and Penetration
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Policies and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Six Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com