Mergers and Acquisition in Consumer-Thematic Research
In this report, we analyze the themes driving M&A activity in the global consumer industry.
If you really want to understand the themes that drive an industry, just look at the mergers and acquisition (M&A) market.
- The report analyses the importance of M&A as a theme on the consumer industry.
- The report discusses key consumer M&A deals and identifies the underlying themes that led to those deals.
- The report evaluates how COVID-19 is impacting deal activity across the consumer value chain.
- The report also identifies potential acquisition targets encompassing key consumer themes and the thematic rationale behind those targets.
Reasons to Buy
- To review the M&A activity of consumer companies between 2017 and Q1 2020.
- To understand the major themes driving these M&A within the consumer industry.
- To gauge the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on M&A activity in the consumer industry.
- To identify potential M&A targets in consumer sector.
Part 1: Thematic drivers of M&A strategy
Part 2: COVID-19 impact on the M&A market
Part 3: M&A activity in the consumer sector over the last three years
Part 4: Future acquisition targets in consumer sector
Part 5: Deal selection methodology
Part 6: Glossary
Part 7: Our thematic research methodology
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org