Mexico Defense Market-Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025
Mexico Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
Mexico has historically focused its defense spending on countering drug cartels. Plan 2030 was initiated to equip the countrys defense forces to better combat drug cartels and other groups engaged in organized crime. In stage 1 of Plan 2030, multiple contracts, such as the EC725 Cougar, Group G 120TP were signed to equip the defense forces with modern weapons. Stage 2 and stage 3 will focus on equipping the air fleet and developing infrastructure. The defense expenditure is expected to increase primarily due to the procurement of advanced defense equipment and a focus on increasing the capabilities of the countrys indigenous defense industry.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Mexican defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Increasing organized crime, drug war and the armed forces mordernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
Aircraft, and naval vessels accounted for major share of defense equipment imports for Mexico during 2015-2019.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Mexican defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Mexico's defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Mexican defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Mexico defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Mexico market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Mexican defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Mexico government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. About GlobalData
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Current Market Scenario
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
4.1. Import Market Dynamics
4.2. Export Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
5.1. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Entry strategy
6.1. Market Regulation
6.2. Market Entry Route
6.3. Key Challenges
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview
7.2. Key Domestic Companies
8. Business Environment
8.1. Real GDP Growth
8.2. Nominal GDP Per Capita (US$)
8.3. Consumer Price Inflation (%)
8.4. Unemployment Rate
8.5. Public Sector Finances: Budget Surplus/Deficit (% of GDP)
9.1. About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table1: Mexico - Ongoing Development and Procurement Programs
Table 2: Mexican Future Procurement Programs
Table 3: Top Mexican Defense Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million), 2020-2025
Table 4: Mexican Defense Expenditure (MXN Billion and US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Table 5: Mexican GDP Growth and Defense Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP Growth (%), 2016-2025
Table 6: Mexican Defense Budget Split Between Capital and Revenue Expenditure (%), 2016-2025
Table 7: Mexican Defense Capital Expenditure (MXN Billion and US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Table 8: Mexican Per Capita Defense Expenditure (US$), 2016-2025
Table 9: Mexican Homeland Security Expenditure (MXN Billion and US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Table 10: Benchmarking with Key Markets - 2016-2020 vs2021-2025
Table 11: Top Mexican Defense Sectors by Value (US$ Million), 2020-2025
Table 12: Mexican - Competitive Landscape of Defense Industry, 2020
Table 13: Productos Mendoza - Products
Table 14: Aviabaltika de Mexico Company - Products and Services
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexican Defense Budget: 2021 and 2025
Figure 2: Mexican Defense Imports: 2015 and 2019
Figure 3: Mexican Top Prospective Procurements/Developments
Figure 4: Mexican National Security Threats
Figure 5: Mexicos Partner Countries for Defense Cooperation and Military Training
Figure 6: Mexican Defense Expenditure (MXN Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 7: Mexican Defense Expenditure (US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 8: Mexican GDP Growth and Defense Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP Growth (%), 2016-2025
Figure 9: Mexican Defense Budget Split Between Capital and Revenue Expenditure (%), 2016-2025
Figure 10: Mexican Defense Capital Expenditure (MXN Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 11: MexicanDefense Capital Expenditure (US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 12: Mexican Per Capita Defense Expenditure (US$), 2016-2025
Figure 13: Mexican Homeland Security Expenditure (MXN Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 14: Mexican Homeland Security Expenditure (US$ Billion), 2016-2025
Figure 15: Mexico - Benchmarked Against Key Markets (%), 2016-2020 vs2021-2025
Figure 16: Defense Expenditure of the Worlds Largest Military Spenders (US$ Billion), 2020 and 2025
Figure 17: Defense Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP of Largest Military Spenders (%), 2020
Figure 18: Mexican Defense Imports (US$ Million), 2015-2019 (TIV Values*)
Figure 19: Mexican Defense Imports by Country (%), 2015-2019
Figure 20: Mexican Defense Imports by Category (%), 2015-2019
Figure 21: Industry Dynamics Porters Five Forces Analysis
Figure 22: Mexican Budgeting Process
Figure 23: Key Challenges in Mexican Defense Market
Figure 24: Real GDP Growth, 2016-2025
Figure 25: Nominal GDP Per Capita (US$), 2016-2025
Figure 26: Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2016-2025
Figure 27: Unemployment Rate, 2016-2025
Figure 28: Mexican Public Sector Finances: Budget Surplus/Deficit (% of GDP), 2016-2025
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com