Mobile Financial Services-Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in the Middle East and Africa
"Mobile Financial Services: Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in the Middle East and Africa," a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in the Middle East and Africa. It delivers qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
'MFS adoption has accelerated significantly in the Middle East and Africa in light of device, technology, and security improvements. Its ubiquitous in most of the countries in the region. Mobile wallet, M-P2P/B, and m-commerce have become widespread services among mobile money users in both sub-Saharan Africa and the MENA regions. In the past two years, AME telcos have also been expanding into mobile banking white labels/banking-as-a-service, partnerships, or by developing their own banking institutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services - Portfolio Definition and Evolution: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio and development of mobile network operators' mobile financial services.
- Section 2: Evolution and Positioning Strategies for Telcos in the Middle East and Africa: This section looks at the market conditions conducive to MFS adoption, recent developments, and the current state of mobile financial services in the Middle East and Africa while also providing a closer look at the key players and partnerships enabling MFS success for telcos.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section looks at three case studies from the Middle East and Africa, giving insight into the successful implementation of MFS by mobile network operators.
- Section 4: Key findings: This section consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities for the Middle East and Africa MFS market.
- Due to the relatively high smartphone penetration in the vast majority of AME countries, users can easily access mobile wallet, mobile banking, and m-commerce services through the use of mobile applications.
- Despite the existing competitors from the technology sector and financial institutions, AME telcos are competing very well in the market. Telcos are penetrating in the markets by launching their own m-wallet and M-P2P/B services and then potentially expanding their range of MFS services.
- Telcos can compete effectively by offering MFS which have unique selling points and are differentiated in comparison to the competitors within a given European country.
Reasons to Buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in the Middle East and Africa markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, development, and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers in the Middle East and Africa region.
- To study AME's most competitive mobile network operator MFS provisions, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Portfolio Definition, Evolution and Key Metrics
MFS Portfolio Definition
MFS Market Evolution
MFS Key Metrics Selected Examples
Section 2: MFS Evolution and Positioning Strategies for Telcos in Africa and the Middle East
Operator MFS Portfolios
Latest Developments and Product Launches in MFS
Section 3: Case Studies
STC Pay Saudi Arabia
Vodacom South Africa
MTN Mobile Money Uganda
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations
Key Findings and Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
List of Figures
EXHIBIT 1: SELECT MFS CORE PORTFOLIO - DEFINITIONS
EXHIBIT 2: TYPICAL DEVELOPMENT OF MOBILE MONEY IN AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST
EXHIBIT 3: ORANGE MONEY PENETRATION OF TOTAL MOBILE SUBS IN SELECT COUNTRIES-SONATEL
EXHIBIT 4: SAFARICOM MPESA SERVICE ACTIVE USERS SHARES % (MILLION)
EXHIBIT 5: MTN GHANA MFS REVENUES SHARES % FROM TOTAL REVENUES
EXHIBIT 6: MFS PLAYERS MAP & SELECT EXAMPLES
EXHIBIT 7: OPERATOR MFS PORTFOLIOS-SELCET TELCOS
EXHIBIT 8: TELCOS MFS DEVELOPMENT, AFRICA & MIDDLE EAST
EXHIBIT 9: STC PAY MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES
EXHIBIT 10: SAMPLE OF VODACCOM MFS INSURANCE SERVICES
EXHIBIT 11: SAMPLE OF VODACCOM HERO ASSIST SERVICE FEATURES
EXHIBIT 12: MOKASH SAVINGS INTEREST RATES PER CATEGORY
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com