Munich Re: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Munich Re is a provider of reinsurance, primary insurance, and insurance-related risk solutions. The company offers customers financial protection when faced with exceptional levels of damage. The company operates its business through five reportable segments: Life and Health Reinsurance, Property-Casualty Reinsurance, ERGO Life and Health Germany, ERGO Property-Casualty Germany, and ERGO International. Geographically, the company operates in Europe; North America; Asia and Australasia; Africa and the Middle East; and Latin America.
This report provides insights into Munich Re's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Munich Re has been transforming its operations by embracing technologies including data analytics, drones, cybersecurity, and big data.
- Munich Re launched a digital training program for its staff. Digital School imparts knowledge across agile methods, data analytics, design thinking, and digital leadership, among other areas.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Munich Re's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Technology Centers & Innovation Programs
Munich Re Ventures
Munich Re Ventures Investments
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org