New Zealand Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas 'New Zealand Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand life insurance segment.
GlobalDatas 'New Zealand Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, total assets, penetration and total investments during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the New Zealand life insurance industry.
- Comparison of New Zealand life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand life insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by New Zealand life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in New Zealand -
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand life insurance segment for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in New Zealand.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in New Zealand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to New Zealand life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Life Insurance - Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Claims, Consumer Segment and Retention
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
Retail Life Insurance
Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org