Norway Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas Norway Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian life insurance segment.
GlobalDatas Norway Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Norwegian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Norwegian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Norwegian insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Norwegian life insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Norwegian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Norway -
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian life insurance segment for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Norway.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Norwegian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
Retail Life Insurance
Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Insurers
Life Insurance Market Share
Comparison of GWP by Leading Insurers
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com