OCBC Bank: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Incorporated in 1932, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) provides a range of retail and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, and other financial solutions to individual customers, government agencies, financial institutions, and corporates and SMEs. It offers deposit services, card products, personal and home loans, business purchase loans, and commercial property and working capital loans. The companys major services include trade and treasury, corporate escrow, and cash management. It provides insurance cover for homes, property, mortgages, travel, cars, life, and retirement. OCBC also offers investment banking, investment solutions, and wealth management solutions. It operates through branches and representative offices across several countries in Asia, North America, Europe, Oceania, and the Middle East. OCBC is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
This report provides insights into OCBC Bank's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- OCBC is tapping into key disruptive technologies including AI, machine learning, blockchain, biometrics, cybersecurity, and robotic process automation to enhance its operational efficiency, improve product offerings, and enhance the customer experience.
- In order to drive digital transformation and create new opportunities, OCBC has been strengthening its collaboration with digital ecosystem partners (including API partners, fintechs, and e-commerce platforms) to design an integrated digital experience for customers and help them seamlessly manage their banking needs.
- OCBC implements digital solutions by consistently focusing on driving digital transformation. The bank first focuses on investing in internal resources, such as a digitally-empowered workforce, as well as robust data and technology platforms.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about OCBC Bank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com