Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Africa & the Middle East
Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Africa & the Middle East, a new Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the pay-TV and OTT Video market in Africa and the Middle East (AME). It delivers deep qualitative insights into the sector dynamics in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
The 'Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Africa & the Middle East Insider report provides general overview of the regional video entertainment market in Africa and the Middle East (AME), focusing on the pay-TV and OTT segments. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the main KPIs for the pay-TV market in AME, including service adoption, technology market shares, ARPU and revenue trend, as well as OTT-SVoD adoption trends.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Pay-TV and OTT video key trends; analyzes the main competitive trends affecting the pay-TV and OTT video markets in AME, focusing on: oryginal content creation, partnerships bertween telcos and OTT providers and the influence of widespread of content piracy.
- Pay-TV and OTT video markets in AME; provides a detailed description of the pay-TV market in the region, looking at subscriber growth, penetration trends, service adoption by technology, and pay-TV ARPU and revenue evolution for the 2019-2024 period. It also looks at SVoD adoption trends in AME for the 2019-2024 periods.
- Key findings and recommendations: the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for pay-TV and OTT Video providers in AME.
- The popularization of OTT video platforms and evolving viewers changing habits from time-scheduled to on demand video consumption is adding pressure on traditional pay-TV operators.
- With the increasing inclusion of linear and live content as part of OTT video service offerings and the addition of OTT features to traditional pay-TV service propositions, the lines that separate pay-TV and OTT video have become more diffuse, increasing competition levels in the video entertainment market.
- Video consumption is increasingly being driven by content as a result of broadband connectivity becoming more widely available and the range of OTT video entertainment options available to the consumer rapidly expanding.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in Africa and the Middle East video entertainment market, helping executives to fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by pay-TV service providers that illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the pay-TV market and OTT-SVoD, providing a number of actionable recommendations for pay-TV and SVoD service providers.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the pay-TV and OTT market dynamics, analyzing key trends and strategies.
Section 1: Pay-TV and OTT Video Key Trends
Main pay-TV trends in Africa and the Middle East
OTT video market context
Main OTT video trends in Africa and the Middle East
Section 2: Pay-TV and OTT Video Markets in Africa and the Middle East
Africa and the Middle East demographics at a glance
Africa and the Middle East in a global context
Pay-TV adoption in Africa and the Middle East
Pay-TV ARPU evolution in Africa and the Middle East
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Africa and the Middle East
SVOD trends in Africa and the Middle East
Section 3: Key Findings And Recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com