Peru Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Peru: Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Peru today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue in Peru is expected to increase from US$3.7 billion in 2020 to US$4.0 by 2025 at a CAGR of 1.4%. The mobile data segment, will account for 33.4% share of the telecom service revenue in the market during 2020 and will remain the largest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period 2020-2025, supported by increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile Internet subscriptions, and increasing demand for mobile data services. The fixed broadband segment will be the fastest growing segment, expanding at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2020-2025, supported by robust growth in FTTH lines and growing broadband ARPU levels.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Peru.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Peru will grow at a CAGR of 1.4% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile services will account for 67.3% of the total telecom revenue in 2025, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile Internet subscriptions, and increasing demand for mobile data services.
- 3G is the most adopted mobile technology in 2020. 4G will surpass 3G in 2022 and will go on to account for a 52.5% subscription share by 2025, primarily driven by LTE network expansion by MNOs
- The top three mobile operators, Movistar, Claro, and Entel will account for 80.5% share of total mobile subscriptions at the year-end 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Perus telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Perus mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Perus telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Peru.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com