Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Argentina
GlobalDatas Argentina Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The developing health trend presents an opening in the Argentinean market. Even if it encourages consumers to avoid drinks perceived as less healthily, such as carbonates or still drinks, it represents a big opportunity for categories such as juice and nectars; especially if brands introduce functional products.
- If the government succeeds in reversing the economic downturn, puts a halt to inflation hikes and is able to inject new dynamism to the industry and the labor market; purchasing power should recover and, with it, general consumption.
- On-premise consumption continues to be badly hit by the current period of inflation and recession affecting Argentina.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Argentina beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Argentina to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1. At A Glance 4
2. Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3. Highlights 5
4. Market Drivers 5
4.1 Market Trends 6
4.2 Soft Drinks 6
4.2.1 Packaged Water 6
4.2.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
4.2.3 Carbonates 7
4.2.4 Enhanced Water 7
4.2.5 Flavored Water 7
4.2.6 Juice 8
4.2.7 Nectars 8
4.2.8 Still Drinks 8
4.2.9 Squash/Syrups 9
4.2.10 Fruit Powders 9
4.2.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
4.2.12 Sports Drinks 10
4.2.13 Energy Drinks 10
4.3 Alcoholic Drinks 11
4.4 Dairy Drinks 11
4.5 Hot Beverages 12
5. Data Tables 13
6. Appendix 19
What is this Report About? 19
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Table 1: Argentina at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 13
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 14
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 15
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 16
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com