Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Germany
GlobalDatas Germany Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Capri-Sonne was rebranded as Capri-Sun, resulting in an outcry from consumers who say that this new brand does not align with that of their childhood
- Consumer prices have hit a five-year high due to price increases for energy as well as fruit and vegetables, and beverage brands also raised prices at the start of this year
- Coca-Cola Zero rebranded to Coca-Cola Zero Sugar with new formulation
- Bitburger stopped delivery to retailer Kaufland as they could not agree terms
- Lidl & Schwartz started their online advertising campaign for Private Label energy drinks Kong Strong.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Germany beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Germany to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 11
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 12
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 12
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 13
5.3 Dairy Drinks 14
5.4 Hot Beverages 14
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 15
6.1.1 Industry News 15
6.1.2 Distribution News 15
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 15
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 16
7 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 20
8 Data Tables 21
9 Pricing Tables 28
10 Appendix 33
What is this Report About? 33
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 22
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 23
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 24
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 25
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 26
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 27
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 28
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com