Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Italy
GlobalDatas Italy Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The Bank of Italy expects further growth of around 0.2% in Q1-17, thanks to an expansion of activity in the service sector
- Unemployment among young people is at its lowest level since August 2012
- Consumer confidence, however, remains low despite an improvement in industrial and retail confidence
- Sales of soft drinks grew by nearly 2%, principally driven by the positive development of packaged water, thanks to strong gains in the still segment
- Sales of alcoholic drinks declined by just under 1% during the quarter, mainly due to falling sales of wine, which suffered from reduced consumer demand in modern retail for medium-low priced table wine
- Volume sales of dairy drinks in Italy suffered further year on year decline of over 3% vs Q1-16, principally driven by white milk, which continued to be penalized by disaffection towards milk and breakfast becoming less popular.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Italy beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Italy to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
5.1.5 Flavored Water 9
5.1.6 Juice 9
5.1.7 Nectars 10
5.1.8 Still Drinks 10
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 11
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 12
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 13
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 17
6.1.1 Industry News 17
6.1.2 Distribution News 18
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 18
7 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 21
8 Data Tables 23
9 Pricing Tables 29
10 Appendix 31
What is this Report About? 31
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 27
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 28
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 29
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org