Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Romania
GlobalDatas Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Early 2017 was marked by a period of sociopolitical turmoil in the government and an unusually long period of very cold weather and heavy snow, influencing consumption spending to some degree
- However, overall consumer confidence remains fairly high, owing in part to salary increases initiated in February
- Beverage market remains on the uptrend, however, the pace is decelerated as compared to previous 2016 quarters, in line with predictions
- March bottle sales are likely to have been influenced by Easter (April 16 2017), with retailers demanding significantly larger orders from late March to prepare for the early April shopping spree, meaning current estimations are likely to be influenced by abnormal sales in March (with consumption in April).
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Romania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Romania to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
4.1 Market Trends 6
4.2 Soft Drinks 6
4.2.1 Packaged Water 6
4.2.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
4.2.3 Carbonates 7
4.2.4 Flavored Water 7
4.2.5 Juice 8
4.2.6 Nectars 8
4.2.7 Still Drinks 8
4.2.8 Squash/Syrups 9
4.2.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
4.2.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 9
4.2.11 Sports Drinks 10
4.2.12 Energy Drinks 10
4.3 Alcoholic Drinks 11
4.4 Dairy Drinks 11
4.5 Hot Beverages 12
5 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 12
5.1.1 Distribution News 12
5.1.2 Packaging/Legislation News 12
5.2 New Products & Photo Shots 13
6 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 18
7 Data Tables 19
8 Pricing Tables 25
9 Appendix 30
What is this Report About? 30
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Romania at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 25
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org