Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Argentina
GlobalDatas Argentina Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Argentina's economy has shown the beginning of a real increase after many consecutive quarters of recession. However, this improvement has not yet fully affected the FMCG market
- The beverage market declined, despite the fact that December is usually a strong sales month for the industry. The economic environment partly explains these results
- Regular calorie carbonates and dairy products have seen decreases, while nectars and low calorie beverages have increased
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Argentina beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Argentina to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2. Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3. Highlights 5
4. Market Drivers 5
5. Market Trends 5
5.1 Soft Drinks 5
5.1.1 Packaged Water 5
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 6
5.1.4 Flavored Water 6
5.1.5 Juice 7
5.1.6 Nectars 7
5.1.7 Still Drinks 8
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 8
5.1.9 Fruit Powders 8
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 9
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 11
6. Data Tables 12
7. Appendix 18
List of Tables
Table 1: Argentina at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 12
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 13
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 14
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 15
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 16
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 17
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : email@example.com