Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Greece
GlobalDatas Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- ELSTATs (Hellenic Statistical Authority) preliminary data indicated a further growth of GDP in Q4-17 on an annual basis
- KEPEs (Centre of Planning and Economic Research) prediction for the Q4-17 GDP was at 2.2% on an annual basis, while the government and EC predicted the GDP to be at 1.6% for 2017
- The political stability together with no new measures from the third evaluation were reflected in relatively stable economic indices and an improvement on the Consumers Trust Index
- Once again tourism was on the rise in 2017. Despite the new accommodation tax applied from 2018, the course of bookings was still positive
- Although temperatures were above average during the quarter, heavy rainfall and destructive floods with fatalities and transportation disorders have been part of the weather conditions
- Soft drinks grew by over 4% compared to Q4-16, driven, in particular, by gains in energy drinks, flavored water, packaged water, still drinks, carbonates and nectars. Iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, sports drinks and squash/syrups recorded losses, while juice remained stable
- PL products outperformed the market in most soft drinks categories, with the exception of iced/RTD tea drinks
- Sales of alcoholic drinks remained stable during the quarter; cider recorded growth, spirits, beer and wine remained stable, while fortified wine and FABs faced losses
- The year on year performance of dairy drinks was stable, driven, in particular, by the stabilization of the dominant white milk category. Flavored milk and soymilk recorded growth, condensed milk remained stable, while evaporated milk, drinking yogurt and fermented milk declined
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 9
5.1 Soft Drinks 9
5.1.1 Packaged Water 9
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 9
5.1.3 Carbonates 10
5.1.4 Flavored Water 10
5.1.5 Juice 11
5.1.6 Nectars 11
5.1.7 Still Drinks 12
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 12
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 13
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 13
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 14
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 14
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 15
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 17
6.1 Industry News 17
6.2 Distribution News 17
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 18
8 Data Tables 19
9 Appendix 25
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 20
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 21
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 22
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 23
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 24
Ask for discount before buying this report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
For Enquiries, Call :
+1-800-998-4852US Toll Free
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org